After breakfast, departure in 4×4 to Lake Lalla Takkerkoust. Shortly before the dam, the car will leave the road and take a trail that first winds through the plain. Then begins the climb to the plateau of Kik, giving very beautiful panoramas with the lake as center.
Arriving on the plateau itself, the trail advances among the cereal crops. You will cross several Berber villages. Still the plateau is dominated by the High Atlas range and its peaks at more than 4000 meters. Shortly before Moulay Brahim, the trail passes at 1350 meters of altitude before beginning a fast descent to the val d’asni. In this descent, beautiful views of the Mont Toubkal massif, snow-covered during the winter and spring.
From Asni, you will follow the Tizi n’test road, passing through the Moulay Brahim gorges, in the direction of Marrakech. In Tahanaoute, a small secondary road allows to reach quickly Thnine Urika. The itinerary then goes up the Valley of the Ourika, to the restaurant where the lunch is scheduled.
Then return to Marrakech by road. Arrival at the hotel in the late afternoon.
OUR OFFER INCLUDES
- 4×4 tour with driver, all expenses included, even fuel
- Lunch in the Ourika Valley
- local taxes
OUR OFFER DOES NOT INCLUDE
- ldrinks, extras and all personal expenses
- any benefit not explicitly mentioned above
LUNCH OPTION IN CAIDALES TENTS
Lunch can be organized in caidales tent, near Lake Lalla Takkerkoust. In this case, the walk goes in the opposite direction.
Lunch is on the menu
- assortment of Moroccan salads
- seasonal fruit tray
- tea with Moroccan pastry
- This offer is valid within the limits of the availability of cars and all services necessary for the realization of the circuit
- In addition, options with caidal tents are also dependent on weather conditions.
- All runways may be temporarily impassable after heavy rain or thunderstorms. These circumstances beyond our control may require us to modify, postpone or cancel the excursion.